Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best two days each year . . .

Today one more batch received official welcome to the department on the eve of freshers day. Had great experience sharing their joy and fun. Thought I would share my feelings with all of you . . .

One of the best things that I enjoyed during my M.Sc. is the fun and enjoyment that we had on freshers day and farewell day (I missed our freshers :-)). Being a person who loves dance and fun a lot, with out any doubt each year the freshers and farewell are the best two days for me. These are the two days when I can forget about everything and become much younger again and share the joy of the students. It gives me goose bumps watching people performing on stage. I feel like joining them. I feel like going and dancing with them. Each year, I await these two days like anything. Would love to join them on stage some day. It's my wish to give a rocking performance in any of the functions before completing my Ph.D. Lets hope my wish will be fulfilled soon.

The stage performance that we give during our student life is an awesome experience. Each of such experiences later become moments which we cherish forever. Luckily I had one such experience, which I recollect and enjoy a lot even today. I feel every student should involve in some stage events so that they can have such experiences. Besides being a sweet memory to cherish through out your life, it will boost your confidence a lot.

It's essential that students are inspired to involve in such activities, these are the things which make people learn a lot of things, things which make life beautiful, things which really educate people. If you still have chance to participate such events, go for it. Believe me you will never regret. Go for it with your heart and soul.

I am also lucky to pursue my Ph.D. in a university, that too in a department which allows scholars to such functions. Thanks to all who are behind organizing such functions and making them so memorable. Thanks to my research guide who doesn't have any objection in our attending to such functions in the department. Thanks to everyone who gave me such memorable moments . . . a big big thanks... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment